Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Yay and a What the Heck?!

Kimberley stayed dry and peed in the potty ALL DAY yesterday! I can't say how excited I am! She has been doing really well lately (knock on wood). She tells me when she needs to go or she just goes in and goes by herself! Hopefully we are coming to the end of this unbelievably frustrating time. Potty training is definitely challenging!

I just wanted to say that I have the best husband ever!! After dinner last night, he cleaned my entire kitchen- dishes, wiped counters and stove, and even swept the floor! He knows that I hate to clean the kitchen so that was very thoughtful of him to clean it without any prodding! I sure got a great guy. I am very blessed to have him.

This morning when we woke up, there was snow on the ground! What the heck?! That is ridiculous. It is the first of May, there shouldn't even be snow in the mountains! Oh well- it doesn't bother me that there was snow as much as it bothers me that it's COLD enough to snow! Just last week the temperature was in the 70's. I want it to be SPRING. I am ready to be warm again!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! Your blogging now! Nice picture of Spencer, Ha. He always makes me laugh.

Yay Kimby! Pee Pee in the potty is cool!