Thursday, May 1, 2008

Okay, it's official!

I have the best husband in the world!! I was watching Disney Channel this afternoon with Kimberley when the doorbell rang. Usually Spencer rings the doorbell when he gets home to let Kimby know he's home, because she gets really excited and runs to greet him. Since I was expecting him to come home early, I didn't get up because I just figured it was him that rang the doorbell. When he didn't open the door, I decided maybe it wasn't him and I probably better go answer it. When I opened it, I saw a guy there holding these!



He had some flowers delivered to me with a really sweet card! That totally made my day! On top of it all, daisies are my favorite flowers. Between cleaning my kitchen yesterday and the flowers today, I briefly wondered if maybe he had done something wrong that I didn't know about. =) But I decided he is just a really great guy! I love him so much!

No comments: