Friday, May 2, 2008

What a funny girl

Kimby did some pretty funny things yesterday.

First of all, I went into the bathroom with her because I knew she had been playing in there, so I went to check out the damage. Things seemed normal, besides the fact that there was a puddle of water next to the toilet. I didn't really think much of it until I saw her pants in the bathtub, soaking wet. I asked her why her pants were all wet and she told me, "I washed them!" Wait a second! I didn't hear the water running and there wasn't any water in the bathtub. Then it hit me. I asked her how she washed her pants and she happily replied, "In the toilet!" Okay, so that's gross. But kind of funny, too.

The other thing she did was while we were at a Regional Missionary Training meeting (Spencer's Ward Mission Leader and I'm a Ward Missionary). We got there a little late, so we were sitting in the gym on hard chairs. Anyway, a little while into the meeting Kimby told us that she had to go potty (YAY!), so Spencer took her to go potty. On her way back through the gym, she very loudly and excitedly declared, "I PEED!" Those gyms echo. Enough said. If that wasn't enough, a little while later, she said that she had to go potty again, so I took her. She actually pooped in the potty! So, you guessed it, on her way back to sit down again, she said (again, very loudly), "I POOPED IN THE POTTY!!" I guess we need to teach her there are times when we don't tell people those kinds of things. Oh well, the people around us got a kick out of it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jeff announces his "accomplishments" as well. Must be genetic!