Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Me too!

Kimberley's favorite phrase right now is "me too!!" Whenever I'm talking on the phone or doing anything, she always says, "Me too! I want to talk to them too!" or "Me too! I want some too!" Yesterday Spencer had a Pepsi, so, obviously Kimberley wanted some too. She took a drink and when she was done, she nodded her head and licked her lips and very seriously said, "That's really good." It was hilarious! Somedays it takes all I have not to just laugh hysterically when she says or does things like that.

1 comment:

We are the Turner's! said...

I am so excited that you started a blog too, so I can keep more up to date on what is going on with you. I really really miss you and think of you often. I hope that your sleep dilimma gets better. Poor Melanie. I love the picture with Kimberley's goofy face. Have a great day!