Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Funny, funny!

Here are just a few of the funny things Kimberley has said and done in the past few days.

As we were leaving church on Sunday, we told Kimberley that she needed to hurry so we can go to grandma's house for dinner. She got really excited, put her hands in the air and exclaimed, "I can't believe it!"

Lately Kimberley has really enjoyed coloring. She will color any paper she can get her hands on. She always says, "I'm doing my job" or "Look at my job that I drew." I didn't understand why she kept calling her coloring her job until yesterday when it finally hit me. A lot of times when she colors, she will show it to us and we'll say, "Wow! Good Job!"

Yesterday we were at Walmart and I was talking to Kimberley about something. She did a little dance and said, "I'm not listening, I'm not listening!"

This morning we went to go visit mom at Poky High and Ashley came with us. On our way back, Kimberley was talking to Ashley and said, "Do you remember my dad?" Ashley started laughing and said, "Uh, yeah." Then Kimberley asked, "Do you like him?" It took her a long time to respond because we were both laughing so hard!


This is on one of our trips to Utah.
(and yes, that is a Twizzler in her nose!)

1 comment:

lesmisgirl said...

She is one funny girl...what a nut. Are you going to post your highlighting pictures? You should take a picture of you now for a before/after effect! :)