Friday, January 30, 2009

3 Things Tag

This is for you Melanie! =)

3 names I go by:
-Melanie
-Whams (my siblings call me this, kind of weird, I know)
-Teenie (my dad's nickname for me since I was a baby)

3 jobs I have had in my life:
-mom
-child care teacher
-sales associate at Kmart

3 places I have lived:
-Germany
-England
-Washington

3 tv shows that I watch:
-Psych
-The Office
-The Biggest Loser

3 places I have been:
-London (my favorite!!)
-Washington D.C.
-Palmyra, NY

3 of my favorite foods:
-authentic Mexican food
-Texas bbq
-"Rose's Chicken" (chicken breast with pineapple ring, swiss cheese, wrapped in bacon)

3 things I'm looking forward to:
-making money with JD Premium
-buying a house someday
-having another baby someday

I now tag Ashley, Jen, Julie, and anyone else who wants to do it.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah! Thanks for playing! You've been to a lot of cool places. I'm jelous!

Darci and Ryan said...

Hi Melanie!! I happened upon your blog and just wanted to say hi and that your kids are adorable!! It looks like you guys are doing great. My blog is blocked, but if you ever have an interest at looking e-mail me and I will send you an invite.
rsllewis@gmail.com
Darci (Hall) Lewis